Senior Manager, Projects Controls - EMAAR
Ahmed holds a bachelor’s degree in Arch. Engineering from Ain Shams University, Diploma’s Degree in Project Management from Ain Shams University, and a master’s degree candidate in Project Management from Liverpool University.
Ahmed has 18+ years’ experience in Project Management Consultancy. He has extensive knowledge of Construction Management, Project Control, Project Planning & Scheduling techniques, Earned Value techniques, Claim analysis techniques, Forensic Planning, Primavera Enterprise, and Primavera EPPM professional.
Throughout his career, Ahmed has been assigned to major Projects with total value (9.8 Billion US Dollars) in three countries as Project Engineer, Planner, Sr. Project Controls Engineer, Planning Manager, Project Controls System Manager, and Project Management Consultant.
Eager to pass on these lessons learned to the next generation of project managers, Ahmed also speaks at many universities, conferences, forums, and summits including The Big 5 Construct Egypt 2018 and 2019, Project Manager Summit and Hult Prize.
Also, Ahmed has delivered many training sessions, workshops, implementation Projects for building project control teams and PMO establishment for many clients including, mega Construction Companies, International Project management Consultancy Organizations, Non-For-Profit-Organizations, Professional Communities, and Association.
In July of 2019, he was selected by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE) Africa to be a mentor for young leaders throughout the continent.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Certified Project Management Professional. (PMP)
- Certified Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Earned Value Professional (EVP)
- Forensic Planning
- Claims Analysis
- Authorized Primavera Trainer, User & admin.
- Member of CMAA “Construction Management Association of America”
- Member of the Egyptian syndicate of engineers
- Member in EPPMA “Engineering Planning & Project Management Association “
- M.Sc., Project Management (candidate) – Liverpool University, UK.
- D.PM. Diploma of Project Management – Ain Shams, Egypt
- B.Sc., Architecture – Ain Shams University, Egypt