Chief Executive Officer, vCare Project Management
Dharam is the Founder, Chief Executive officer & Principal consultant at vCare, He is an Award winner Speaker, trainer and mentor.
- Leading PgMP (Program Management Professional), PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI-RMP (Risk Management professional) trainer.
- As of Feb 2020, he has contributed to the success of 320 global PgMPs (out of 3,510) and 57 PfMPs (out of 1013) from 44 countries.
- Former Board of Director, Certification Director and Company Secretary with PMI Sydney.
- Project and Program Management professional with over 27 years’ experience in the IT, Telco, Government, Banking, and Insurance industries
- Successful track record in managing large teams in a strongly customer focused service environment and delivering complex and multiple multi-million-dollar projects.
- Experience in working across geographically diverse locations with multi-national IT Outsourcing/vendor companies, Telecommunications, large banks and government organisations.
- Strong focus on delivery of services and projects with excellence.
- Successfully delivered high profile projects and programs in waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while delivering applications, infrastructure projects.
- Have a diverse range of managerial, consultative and technical skills which have been developed over the years in various roles.
- Strong, effective and accountable decision making, change and risk management, project management planning and execution and Continuous Improvement.
- Led end-to-end procurement processes and undertook customer and vendor engagement and management for provision of services and products.
- Analyzed the portfolio and made recommendations on the program/project mix to the decision makers.
Dharam has Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering – 1993 , Leadership Internship Program – EDS 1999 & Complex Project Management 2009, 3 days conference (organized by IQPC)
Throughout his career he acquired the following professional certification:
- PfMP® – Portfolio Management Professional 2018
- PgMP® – Program Management Professional 2010
- PMP® – Project Manager Professional 2004
- PMI-RMP® – Risk Management Professional 2016
- PMI-ACP® – Agile Certified Professional 2014
- PMI-PBA® – Professional in Business Analysis 2017
- Certified ITIL® V3 Foundation 2005
- PRINCE2 Practitioner® 2007
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner 2016
Dharam has also accomplished the following:
- Winner of Global Training & Development Leadership Award, CHRO Asia, 25thWorld HRD Congress, Mumbai
- Leading PgMP (since 2009), PfMP (2018) trainer. Contributing about 20% global PgMPs and PfMP.
- YouTube Channel (http://bit.ly/2SZNuSz) – sharing Project and Program management knowledge. Collaborating with global leaders. More than 25 free podcast recordings
- Delivered more than 100 PMP, PfMP, PgMP, RMP, ITIL, ACP and PRINCE2 training programs in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Dubai, India, Singapore, Canada and Malaysia.
- National Talent Search Examination (NTS) NCERT India – Recognition of Academic excellence (1987)
- Awarded “System Engineer of the Year” (1999)
- Yoga (Instructor), meditation, swimming, public speaking, trainer & mentor
- Author of
- The Complete Reference Guide for PgMP Certification,
- PgMP Challenger – Question Bank,
- PMP Pathfinder and
- PgMP Pathfinder
- The Complete Reference Guide for PfMP Certification,
- PfMP Challenger – Question Bank,
- PfMP Pathfinder
Dharam has also volunteering activities such as:
- Secretary – Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2008-10)
- Certification Director – Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2007-08)
- Founder and Trainer of YiPEE (Yoga in Park for Extreme Energy) Yoga (2012 – 19)
- Toastmaster Vice President Education (2009-10)
- Attended PMI Leadership Institute Meeting (LIM) at Sydney (Australia) in 2008; Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) in 2009; Orlando (USA) in 2009 and Melbourne (Australia) in 2010
- Presented at PMI Australia Conference (PMoz) 2010, 2016, 2018
- Presented PgMP awareness session for PMI Queensland chapter, Melbourne Chapter
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dharamsingh/
About vCare Project Management;
vCare Project Management was found in 2011 and since then the company is growing at a great pace. We provide training programs, consulting and advisory services, resourcing, books and publications in project-program-portfolio management space. Our flagship training programs support the needs of various certifications such as,
- PMI – SP®
- PRINCE2 Agile® and
which are aligned to the latest standards. vCare Project Management is a Global Authorized Training Provider of PMI. Our offices are located at Sydney, Australia and Milpitas, USA.
We conduct direct classroom sessions at various locations worldwide. Aspirants who are unable to attend our direct classroom sessions can join our online mentoring programs. We also provide deliverables to support your exam preparation including Application Support, Recorded Programs, Mobile Apps, Reference Books, Question Banks, Work Books, Pre-Exam Sessions with unlimited support until you pass your certification.
vCare Project Management is led by an able management team with an average of 26+ years experience possessing multiple project, program and portfolio management certification including but not limited to PgMP®, PfMP®, PMP®, PRINCE2® and ITIL®. vCare Project Management is aspiring to be a world leader in providing the best training and consultancy services in the project, program and portfolio management space.
vCare Project Management Website: https://vcareprojectmanagement.com/