Project Management Trainer, Speaker & Consultant, Yalla PMP
Mohamed Raslan is a Project Management instructor who has created and led both in-person and web-based hundreds of courses, seminars, and workshops on Project Management for many multinational companies, certified academies and international conferences. He has written, co-authored, or served as technical editor and translator to more than 5000 situational questions and 10000 slides in PMP & PMI-ACP for many international project management websites.
- YallaPMP Founder; https://yallapmp.com/
- Admin of (PMP Study Plan) & (Yalla PMP Group) on Facebook.
- Project management Trainer at Egyptian Engineers Syndicate
- Project management Trainer for Schneider Electric, Egic, Motorola, Evergrew, … and others.
- Project management Trainer at PM-House
- Project management Trainer at Engineering Tracks
- Project management Instructor at E3mel Business
- Project management Technical Editor at Instructing.com,
- Project management Technical Editor/Translator at EduHubSpot.com,
- Project management Content Creator at Althris.com
- Project management Technical Translator at Quest-ful.com
Mohamed Raslan has more than (14) years’ experience leading the civil sector in major projects in Oil and Gas field. He is a PMP & PMI-ACP certified. Has bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Shoubra faculty of engineering, and postgraduate diploma in Total Quality Management from Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport.
LinkedIn Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohossamaraslan-pmp/